AFA’s Young Men
AFA’s Young Men is an association that works inside Agricultores Federados Argentinos S.C.L. It consists of young children of members, employees, and agriculture-related people.
After years of militancy and growth, 300 young men keep alive this young men’s rural group from 26 Youth Centers at different places where the Cooperative is deeply-rooted.
“We are young men, linked to the rural environment, Cooperative militants, with the goal of training ourselves as current and future leaders, for adding and improving the human capital and defend, through our values, the agrarian development and the argentine family’s wellness”
“We encourage, accompany and strengthen the Agrarian Youth Centers, and we bet for the creation of new groups. We permanently educate ourselves about the agrarian cooperative doctrine, in all its aspects. We coordinate actions with Councils, Women’s Groups, and others agrarian entities, cooperatives and general community. We encourage the rural families, through different participation spaces, to take root in the country, contributing to the development of our communities, keeping the cooperative culture as standard.”
Equality – Membership – Commitment - Roots – Militancy - Democracy
- To represent all the groups and AFA’s youth centers before the cooperative and third parties.
- To participate and increase the education and training of young men as future cooperative leaders, committed members and good producers.
- To promote the young men’s participation at different company levels.
- To encourage the creation of Youth Centers.
- To collaborate to strengthen a cooperative conscience at the agrarian environment and at those communities where the groups are settled.
- Yearly annual meetings: spaces of regional integration, training and cooperative education.
- Yearly Camping: every January, AFA’s Young Men organize a recreational camping, integration dynamics and reflection workshops.
- Cooperative Social Balance: Many AFA’s Young Men members participate at AFA SCL Cooperative Social Balance research process, gathering data and performing surveys.
- Institutional presence: AFA’s Young Men actively participate in events organized by others Youth Associations, in order to generate integration among the institutions.
- Training Activities: AFA’s Young Men participate at many courses and workshops that are organized by AFA S.C.L and AFA Foundation, such as 4C course, Oratory courses, Foreign Commerce, etc.
Capacitación y recreación en Entre Ríos
Lunes 17 de Enero 2011
Iniciación: 10:00 horas
Encuentre toda la informacion relacionada a cada Centro Primario de AFA
Verificación de Validez
de Comprobantes Emitidos
More Info +